Recently I have found a passion of mine; painting and hand lettering. I started posting some of my work on Snapchat and have received an abundance of love and many friends and family wondering if I am selling my stuff. Now, as a beginner artist things just never looked quite right. I’d feel that I just wasn’t good enough. But the more positive feedback I received, and the more I practiced, practiced, practiced, the more confidence I had in my work. So I decided to just branch a little shop on my blog to start and see where it goes. Speaking of which, you can find my shop in the tab on the top of this page, and a link to the LWLB Instagram that shows recent photos of projects I have been working on and their details.
P.S I will be selling hand lettered watercolors AND knits!
Thank you to everyone who has supported me through everything. You are so loved.
8X10 Hot Air Balloon
8×10 Welcome Pineapple
8×10 Verse Anchor
Ways to show someone you love them:
- Tell them that you love and appreciate all the things that they do.
- Play their favorite music and dance with them.
- Cook or bake for them. Or WITH them! (Pancakes are hard and require minimal goofing around otherwise they will burn).
- Go out driving with nowhere to go and talk about anything and everything.
- Give lots of hugs and make it meaningful
- Surprise them with special dates, gifts, or even a new song you’ve been wanting to show them!
- Dress up in your best outfit and go out somewhere special with them. (There doesn’t even need to be an occasion)
- Make up pretend holidays (It’s “Greatest Boyfriend Day” Oh, looks like that you! Let’s go get Ice cream to celebrate!)
- Dance in the kitchen with them (fuzzy socks makes it even better)
- Send them the funniest/ugliest selfie humanly possible.
- Knit or sew them something warm for the winter.
- Sing to them or with them. (Crank up the tunes and let it out!)
- Send them snail mail.
- Be loud and goofy with them.
- Watch their favorite movie with them (even if it’s 3 hours long and has the worst storyline ever…)
• Exchange your favorite songs and listen to them on repeat.
- Take them to your favorite place
- Plan a surprise date for them
- Go to a drive-in movie and fill your car/truck up with pillows, blankets, and LOTS of snacks!
- Call them to say that you miss them
But remind them every day that you love them.